Clinton House

A Real-World Joomla! Template


1 2 3

Welcome to Clinton House...


Hello, My name is Jan Welsh and I am the owner of Clinton House... I am pleased to welcome you to our website which displays the merits of my care home which opened in 1992. Clinton House was named after my ‘Granny Clinton’ and was purpose built to provide 24 Hours nursing care. Please explore our site and feel free to contact us for more information.

Delivering Dignified, Quality Care...


Clinton House is a small home where all of our staff play a significant role in our residents lives. Therefore, it is imperative to employ a good team, who work well together, are friendly, helpful and importantly have the appropriate skills and knowledge to deliver a high standard of care. We achieve this through our rigorous recruitment processes, regular training and supervision sessions.

Our Activities...


Clinton House offers an exciting activities programme that includes in-house group and one to one activities along with weekly social clubs and outings on our ‘Friendly Folk’ bus. Our excellent activities programme was runner up in the 2011 Scottish Care Awards for innovation and development.

<< >>

Play > Stop

Contact Us:

Clinton House,
1 Ayr Rd,

Tel. 01698 883043

FAQ / Advice Centre Print E-mail

Welcome to our FAQ’s Centre...

There are so many feelings and thoughts attached to making the decision of placing yourself or a relative into a Care Home and, it’s difficult to think about questions you should be asking.

Over the course of the year Clinton House will be creating an ‘Advice Centre’ of frequently asked questions, that have been asked in person or via telephone /email enquiries.

Advice Centre

  1. 1) What is the difference between respite and permanent care?

Respite care is the provision of short-term, temporary relief to those who are caring for family members and permanent care is the provision of long-term care provided by a facility outside the home.

  1. 2) What is the first step I take if I or my relative needs respite or permanent care?

If you or relatives still lives at home, you should contact your local social services department who will allocate a social worker to carry out an assessment. Alternatively, if you or your relative is a hospital inpatient you should ask to contact the hospital social work department who will arrange an assessment; as this will dictate the funding available to you or your relative.

A full assessment will be carried out and a care plan devised as to the level of care you or a relative needs. After the assessment the social worker will keep you informed of the progress until the funding has been approved, at which point you are free to choose the home right for you or your relative. Upon selection of a suitable home a further assessment is carried out by the home nursing staff to assess and ensure that the needs and requirements of you or your relative’s care can be met on permanent or respite placement.

However if the cost of the care is being paid privately, you contact the home of your choice directly.

January 2021
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6